BOKA FOOD SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter: Boka Food Ltd (company no 9961452) Registered office: 15, City Business Centre, Hyde Road, Winchester SO23 7TA
- Boka competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter a competition
- By entering an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The route to entry for each competition and details of how to enter are via our Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook pages
- The start date and closing date for entry will be communicated on each individual competition. After the closing date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Example rules of competition on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook with how to enter are as follows (subject to change):
All you need to do to enter is…
Follow @deliciousboka, Like the post, tag friends in the comment, each tagged friend counts as a new entry so tag away! Bonus points for featuring on your stories. UK entrants only. One winner will be chosen via the channels entered. The competition ends at __/__/__.
All you need to do to enter is…
Like the post
Follow Boka Food, Tag friends below who you would share your prize with, each tagged friend counts as a new entry so tag away!
UK entrants only. One winner will be chosen via the channels entered. The competition ends at __/__/__.
All you have to do to win is “Follow”, “Like”, and “Retweet” (UK ONLY) The competition ends at __/__/__.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- Boka reserves the right to cancel or amend a competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Boka’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Boka team
- The prize will be as follows:
- Selected Boka products (subject to change depending on the nature of competition)
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received by a Boka staff member
- The winner of each competition will be notified by DM on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement. By entering participants give Boka permission to announce their name/identity if they should be selected as the competition winner
- By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- All competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England]
- Winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Boka promotions are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram. Twitter or any other Social Network
- Entrants must be following @deliciousboka on Instagram/Facebook/ twitter in order to enter
- Boka shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting